If you are a Windows 10 user, then there is a high possibility that you have faced the problem of WLDCore.dll Is Missing while sending a mail or more. This is one of the most common problems seen while using the special windows Live Mail. People try reinstalling the system, but this is not the proper solution to look out for in most cases.
According to most users, this problem is seen with a message display of WLDCore.dll Missing. If you are not a tech expert, then this can be very frustrating. In this article, we will tell you how to easily solve the problem to bring your computer back on track.
When should you try these solutions?
Sometimes the device needs to be refreshed, and restarting it can restore the normal condition. You must go for a restart, and also, you can try reinstalling the main windows essential kit to get the file that is missing. If it still doesn’t work, then there is a problem with the device.
You can also use these solutions when the Live Messenger and even the windows mail stopped working, and there is no message regarding WLDCore.dll Missing displayed.
Rebooting the entire windows is also an option. These days genuine windows owners get special formatting and reinstallation options.
If all these solutions don’t work and you still face the problem with the message displayed or not, you must continue reading to find the solution.
What exactly is WLDCore.dll?
If you are not a tech genius, then this whole WLDCore.dll error can be tough for you. The primary thing to understand is that WLDCore.dll is developed by Microsoft Windows and related to the Windows client live. This client Live is used with live Mail, messenger, and contacts. The DLL is a short form for Dynamic Link Library. So to sum it up, if you want to use certain programs such as mails, games, and other related programs, you will need a WLDCore.dll. This makes the file very necessary.
How to fix the error when the WLDCore.dll file is not found?
If you are a gamer, then this WLDCore.dll Is Missing error can be a big worry for you—there are a number of games that require this file for the proper execution on your computer system. Your game can stop working, and in most cases, a message saying WLDCore.dll missing appears on the screen. You cannot play these games without the repeated interference until and unless you have installed this file or got a solution to remove the error.
Since it is a part of the dynamic library link, users suggest reinstalling the system for the proper solution. One can easily use a recovery option present with Windows 10 to get back the file and fix the errors. If the error still persists, then you can try some alternatives which we are going to mention down in the article-
Here are some of the easiest solutions to fix the error
● Copy the WLDCore.dll file
Even after reinstalling your system, if you still get the message displaying the above file is missing, then there might be a problem with your initial installation. In such a case, you will have to get this file from different sources. You can easily download it from the Internet, so finding the file is not a difficult task. Once you find the file, you will have to be very specific with its location. You cannot paste it anywhere on your system and expect the result. Try finding the location where your Windows Live Messenger and Mail are stored. You will have to find the application file for the systems. Once you are in there, all you have to do is to copy-paste the downloaded WLDCore.dll file and refresh your computer. This can easily resolve your problem and can provide you a complete and permanent fix for the missing file.
The Microsoft corporation has already linked the file in the given location these days. You can try finding the file in Program Files\Windows Live\Shared.
Once you are in there, all you have to do is to search for the file named WLDCore.dll and further copy it from there.
1. To solve the WLDCore.dll Is Missing problem, you have to search for file explorer in the search tab.
2. You will have to go into the file explorer and search for C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared.
3. In the shared folder, you can get the required files, and all you need is to right-click your mouse, select the copy option and copy this file from the location.
4. Further, move to C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger. This is probably the location where you have to paste the file. You can even try pasting this file in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts or C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Mail
At this particular moment, you must go and try sending Mail through windows live. You can even try playing the game which was not working priorly. If you successfully performed these operations, you can be sure that the problem is successfully fixed. For those who were receiving the missing file message, make sure that no such message reappears after pasting.
● Download WLDCore.dll
Even after trying to copy and paste the targeted file, if you still receive the message of file missing, then there is a good chance you have to download this file and then introduce it to your systems. You must check the windows client live before downloading the file.
There are a lot of options on the Internet that can provide you with the file you require. Even the official windows site can provide you with the file but sometimes getting it from the official site is a bit tricky. In few cases, the windows even require some amount to be paid before it allows your access to the file. Another big concern in downloading the file from the Internet from an open-source is the fact that many hackers pretend to be WLDCore.dll. Once you download this hacked file, your information from your computer system can easily be transferred to the hacker, so be very cautious while downloading it.
These days people have a tool known as the DLL- FILES Client. This is a specific tool that can help to look for the DLL file missing in your computer automatically. All you have to do is to provide the client access to your computer. When we talk of safety and authenticity, this tool is a great option to use. Remember that the DLL files have a huge database.
Hence searching for the file missing from your computer is one of the toughest jobs to be done if you are not someone very good with tech. It’s better that you use this tool to help you out.
To fix the error by downloading, you must follow the steps-
1. Get the Dll-FILES Client on your Windows 10.
2. After successfully getting the tool, you must search for the file that is missing on your device. To do so, you need to copy the file name shown in the error message and search it on the client search box. Once you click to search for DLL files, you will get a number of options to download.
3. You will have to permit the client to introduce the missing WLDCore.dll file in your system if you want the proper execution.
4. There can be options available on the server regarding the compatibility of your system. Select the option related to your operating system. If you have a 32-bit system, then download the version accordingly.
Again before getting it confirmed, do not close the client or the option to download the file again. Test the file you have downloaded to be sure that your solution is working.
● Repairing the windows live client
If the WLDCore.dll Is Missing problem still persists, then there is an issue with the recognition of the file on your device. This means that your windows live is not able to recognize the newly downloaded file you inserted. In such a case, you will have to repair the windows live to get your system back on track.
Follow the given steps to repair your windows live client.
1. Open the control panel and try searching by category.
2. You will see an option named Install or uninstall a program.
3. Try finding the program and features function and scroll down and select the option named Windows Live and others.
4. As you click the option, it will open the complete wide set up of the files. This setup will take some time to load, so be patient with it and let it load completely.
5. Once the whole setup is loaded right click your mouse over the option given as repair; once the option is clicked, windows will start repairing all the files regarding windows life, messenger, and Mail.
6. Once the repair is done, it will automatically suggest you restart or reboot your computer to show the effects of the repair.
Try opening the windows live and other applications where the problem of the missing file was occurring. If this problem persists, you might have to uninstall and reinstall the entire setup for the windows live client.
● Reinstall after completely uninstall in the windows live client
Since by now you have applied every possible way to fix the missing file on your device, it’s time that you realize that the setup to the windows live applications on your computer is corrupted and cannot function anymore. Further, in this situation, you will need to uninstall the complete application and reinstall windows live client from authentic and genuine sources. This solution sometimes requires you to buy new to set up.
Always remember to download windows live from a very genuine source, or you can get trapped in the world of hackers, which is never good for your personal information on your computer device.
● Check for windows updates.
If the windows version you are using is outdated and is not compatible with modern applications, then there can be such errors possible on your device.
Hence you must go to the settings and check for a windows update.
Sometimes windows update the devices even with their files and their ability to recognize different files. This can help you out to solve the case.
Even after applying all these solutions to fix the error, if you are still getting a message of WLDCore.dll missing, then you must seek professional help who can help you to get out of such a problem. You can always try Windows customer support to get the complete solution.
Above the article, we tried to mention some of the best fixes that can easily help solve the problem of WLDCore.dll file missing errors from computers. We hope these solutions work enough to solve your problem and restore the efficiency of a device.