Using Windows spy software, one can keep an eye on our loved ones. Sometimes, it becomes quite necessary for parents or business owners to monitor or track the computers of their kids or employees. By monitoring their Windows systems, you can discover what they do on their systems. Today, you will find lots of Windows spy tools on the internet for employers and parents.
Here, we are going to list some of the best Windows spy software options available out there. Plus, these tools are widely employed by organizations and individuals across the globe. After that, you can select the one from the list, which best suits your requirements to track a Windows PC.
Part 1: Learn a Bit About Windows Spy Software First
Before installing any Windows spy software, it is significant to ensure that you have an idea about what it is. Also, why this tool is used and other basic details related to it. So, let’s have a look at some of its important aspects.
What does a Windows spy software do?
A Windows spy tool enables users to check out and record the computer’s activities that a user performs.
Why do people use Windows spy software?
Mostly, parents and business owners employ Windows spy software for keeping tabs on their children and employees, respectively.
- For parents: Windows spy tools can be used by parents. This is to recognize the dangers and threats that the digital world possesses. Thus, they can ensure that their kids are not in any danger while browsing the internet. These tools can be employed for tracking what websites their kids are accessing. After that, parents can impose parental restrictions on several things that they find are not mature or appropriate for their children.
- For businesses: Regularly, businesses use a computer spy tool for various reasons. The most common is to ensure that they can hold responsibility for ethical or legal matters if any issue arises. Also, it can be employed for determining which employees go above and beyond in their works. Thus, they can be rewarded for their diligent efforts.
Part 2: 8 Best Windows Spy Software
Here are some of the best Windows spy program options along with their pros, cons, features, price, and more.
Besides, for people who are looking for the top best Facebook spy tool, just have a try now.
#1 Windows Spy Software – MoniVisor for Win
This invisible Windows spy software can be employed by both parents and employers. MoniVisor for Win helps you to check whether everything is in place. The software offers a range of amazing monitoring features. Now, read its features to find out why it is the most recommended tool!
- Monitor chats held on web-based social media platforms remotely.
- Check out download and browsing history on popular web browsers.
- Read all the sent and received emails on different web-based email apps.
- Enable automatic screenshot times, where the tool takes a picture of the computer screen at the time-intervals or time you select.
- Keep track of login activities, USB connections, app activities from the target desktop system.
Pros & Cons:
- Provide more functionality as compared to other spy tools.
- Perform tasks running on the monitored computer.
- View the monitored data anywhere anytime through its easy-to-access console.
- Users can get started with the tool easily in a few simple steps.
- Data protection and privacy are even provided by this spy tool.
- Users receive free updates always when there’s a new version available.
- Users have to install the web-extension of Chrome if they like to track chat and email activity.
This Windows spy software costs about $49.95 a month. It even offers monthly and yearly subscription plans at $79.95 and $129.95, respectively.
#2 Windows Spy Software – Flexispy
This is another Windows spy tool that users can employ according to their needs. Also, this tool offers incredible computer monitoring functions for parents and employers.
- Read each and every email on the monitored system.
- Monitor all the browsing activities like download or browsing history.
- Track every keystroke made on the monitored device.
- Check out computer screenshots as per particular time-intervals.
- Monitor all the network connections of the target system.
Pros & Cons:
- Safeguard your private data.
- Users can check out the tracked data using any web browser.
- This spy software works perfectly with PC and Mac.
- Offer 24/7 customer support.
- More expensive than various other Windows spy tools.
Flexispy Premium costs around $67.99 for a month and $99 for three months. It even offers a yearly plan of $149.
And here is the full mSpy vs. FlexiSpy comparison for your reference.
#3 Windows Spy Software – ActivTrack
This Windows spy software is also great. ActivTrack comes with lots of features for a business. The tool lets you track how your workers are performing and what they can do to perform better.
- Capture screenshots in a stealth mode, where this feature works great in times when many people work from home.
- Keep sensitive data private through its in-built redaction program.
- Limit access to specific websites if you want.
- Allow users to track in real-time so that you do not wait longer.
- Evaluate the performance of your employees based on the monitoring reports.
Pros & Cons:
- Provide detailed usage statistics
- Come with a clean and simple interface.
- Function flawlessly as Windows spy software.
- Generate infographics and charts so that users can visualize the collected data.
- Complicated when it comes to setup.
- Cannot record the keystrokes made on the monitored system.
This tool can be used as Windows spy software for free. You can check out its amazing features through its free trial. Once the trial period is over, this tool will cost you $7.20 for a month if you like to use it further.
By the way, if you wonder how to change password Windows server 2012, just click to read more.
This Windows spy tool is a basic one. Although Kidlogger is helpful for parents, it is not much good for businesses. The software lets you monitor the computer usage of your children hassle-free.
- Keep an eye on the monitored system’s screen time.
- Monitor all the application activities happening on the monitored computer.
- Check the computer’s browsing history.
- Discover who your kids communicate with through web-based platforms.
- Monitor all the keystrokes made by the user.
Pros & Cons:
- The cost of its premium version is quite affordable.
- The basic app version is available absolutely for free.
- The tool offers various versions featuring different functions so that users can select the one that suits them the best.
- Its customer support is not that good when you use the free version.
- Very basic as a Windows spy spyware.
The application’s basic version is free. However, you can upgrade it to the premium version for unlocking more useful features. The cost of its standard subscription is just $9 for three months and $17 for six months. It even offers a yearly plan at $29 only.
This is another amazing Windows spy software. Kickidler is considered to be one of the most reliable tools. This program is used widely by businesses for tracking the performance of their employees. Also, it features quite a simplistic approach when it comes to monitoring. Thus, this makes it simple to check where you need to make improvements.
- The tool features no limitations on the number of devices that can be operated on at any specific time.
- All setting configurations offered by the tool are simple to understand and useful.
- This Windows spy software even offers productivity analysis of your employees.
Pros & Cons:
- The tool’s user interface is easy and simple to use.
- It offers a defense against data leakage and theft.
- Produce productivity fluctuation reports, which can be helpful to improve employee productivity.
- Offer a free version too.
- Users cannot monitor chats or email activities on the monitored system.
- Users cannot examine what the target system has printed.
The tool will cost you around $9.99 for a month.
The tool is basically an employee tracking software. Using this Windows spy software, users can gain insights into HR issues, employee productivity, and possible security threats.
- Helpful for businesses for both in-office and work from home.
- Employ a single admin system as a base to monitor everything.
- Enable users to track web-based usage.
- Best employed for systems that manage sensitive information.
Pros & Cons:
- The tool is suitable for all kinds of operating tools, even virtual machines.
- Offer a trial for free.
- Generate detailed data usage of employees.
- Not perfect for parents who like to monitor their children.
- More expensive when compared to other spy tools.
Subscription plans begin at $9.00 for one user per month. Therefore, this tool is more expensive when you compare it to other Windows spy program options.
This spying tool is a bit different from the other ones listed here. This is a decorated window spy software that features 15 diverse monitoring parameters. One can use them to make sure that everything is fine.
- Users can control what they like to track and what information they do not like to be tracked.
- Its Windows monitoring features are great for both employers and parents.
- Users can even set monitoring limits so that they do not have to process everything collected in specific non-essential periods.
Pros & Cons:
- Users can archive and save any tracked data that they like.
- This tool works in stealth mode so that your kids and employers would not find out that their computer activities are under surveillance.
- Offer defense against piracy and data theft.
- This program can be a bit complex to use.
- Its customer service is not sub-par.
This Windows spy software operates on vending the tool rather than licensing out. Thus, it will cost you about $69.95 for every user.
Primarily, TheOneSpy is a Windows spy tool. However, this tool works fine with other operating systems, such as iOS and Mac.
- Monitor the browsing activities on the target computer.
- Record the on-screen activities happening on the target system.
- Block particular websites if you want.
- All the tracked information automatically gets updated on the control panel of TheOneSpy.
- Provide reports of every computer activity.
Pros & Cons:
- Keep a check on your kids or employees without their knowledge.
- Best employed by parents who like to track the computer activity of their kids.
- It does not allow users to put up internet filters.
- It is not helpful in employee monitoring and, thus, not an ideal option for businesses.
- The complete range of features is accessible only from desktop systems.
TheOneSpy will cost you around $40 for a month and $60 for three months. Its yearly plan is available at $80.
Part 3: The Best Windows Spy Software Out There
As stated above, MoniVisor is the best Windows spy software available out there. That’s the reason we have put it at the top of our list. Here are some things that make this Windows spy tool the best of all:
1. Lots of System Monitoring Features
As compared to other Windows spy programs, MoniVisor for Windows provides more monitoring features. These features include keystrokes, social media conversations, emails, application activities, screenshots, and various others.
2. Safe to Employ and Virus-free
MoniVisor for Win is absolutely virus-free, which means that you can download and employ this tool safely for monitoring someone’s Windows PC.
3. Pretty Affordable Program
When it comes to pricing plans, MoniVisor features three different options. So, users can select the plan that suits them best. Furthermore, the prices are relatively affordable. When you use its amazing features, you will observe it is worth the paid amount.
4. Getting Started with It is Quite Easy
MoniVisor offers understandable and clear instructions. Users can check out their website to see how you can use this tool. The guide is pretty easy to follow. Actually, the tool is even easy to get started with. So, here are some simple steps to use this Windows spy software.
Step 1: Purchase a subscription plan.
In the first place, you need to log in using an email ID. After that, buy a subscription plan for activating the monitoring features on the target system.
Step 2: Access the target system
Access the computer physically that you like to monitor. Then, go to http://www.installfree.net for downloading the tool.
Step 3: Add an extension
Once you have installed the tool successfully, you have to add an extension. This Chrome extension will help you to track web chats and emails.
Step 4: Monitor the target system
Now, you need to log into your account. This is to access its web dashboard, where you are all the system activities. Or else, go to the tool’s Guide Page for getting more details on how to employ this tool. You will find there both video and text instructions.
So, these are some of the best Window spy tools available on the internet. All of them let you monitor the computer activities of your employers or children. Thus, parents and employers can check out the features and pros and cons of every tool. This is important so as to find a tool that works perfectly for them.
However, we recommend you use MoniVisor for Win to keep an eye on your employees or kids. This Windows spy software comes with amazing monitoring features. The best part about this tool is that it is relatively affordable. Now, download this tool and monitor the target computer hassle-free!