How to Stop 0x00000051 error can make you so frustrated, particularly because it comes with a bluescreen. If you have come across such an error, this article explains how to overcome it successfully.
Regardless of the reason, there are many solutions to fix this error. In this article, we list down the best solutions to Stop 0x00000051 error with ease.
The nature of Stop 0x00000051 error
In fact, 0x00000051 REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Error is a pretty nasty error because it indicates an issue in the registry. In fact, there is no shortage of Blue Screen of Death errors you might come across. That said, if the laptop or the PC experiences such an error, you might need to fix it quickly. The good news is that there are several practical ways to address this error. In the below-mentioned section, we will explain all those errors so you can go ahead and feel free.
How to Stop 0x00000051 error automatically
Now, let’s take a look at the most notable solutions to try if you want to Stop 0x00000051 error. There are manual methods as well. However, those methods are not that easy and may not deliver the results expected.
Also, manual methods are more suitable for those who are familiar with technical stuff. Also, you might need to spend a considerable amount of time on those methods. So, what if you don’t have enough skills or time to follow the manual methods? In that case, the best option is to follow the automatic method. A good system repair tool can repair a large number of errors in your system. Also, you can avoid errors like corrupted registry, malware infections, intermittent system shutdowns with such a tool.
Besides, let’s figure out how to fix the 0x0000000a Blue Screen Error with ease.
Manual methods to Stop 0x00000051 error
If you don’t want to take the easier path and want to use the manual method, read on. This section will explain how to Stop 0x00000051 REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Error without using any third-party application. Just like we have mentioned before, you should note that it might require some effort and time. Compared to automatic methods mentioned before, manual methods may appear difficult to novice users. But we try to explain all those methods as simple as possible. So, go ahead and learn how to fix it with manual methods.
Method 01: Disable the option called System Maintenance
As the first solution, you are supposed to deactivate the system maintenance and see what it does. To do that, there are a couple of steps you should follow.
- First, you should go to the search bar in your Windows operating system to start the process. Then, you should enter the text “Maintenance.” After that, please hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- You will notice a new screen. Make sure that you click on the option called “Security & Maintenance.”
- Now, you should expand the section called Maintenance to proceed.
- After that, please click on the “Start Maintenance.”
- You will be able to see if the respective maintenance process is started or not. If it is already launched, you can skip this part and jump into the next. However, if you notice a registry error, you are supposed to disable the option called System Maintenance.
- You can deactivate the option called “System Maintenance” with the following steps, which are pretty easy. Just press both “Windows” and “R” keys together. That will open the “Run” utility.
- Once the “Run” utility is open, you can easily enter the text called “Regedit.” After that, you can either press the “OK” button or the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Once the new Window is opened, you can locate the registry key that is mentioned below. In this case, all you have to do is to follow the path mentioned below.
- Now, on the right-hand side of the Window, you can perform a search for specific items. In this case, please search for the key called “MaintenanceDisabled Dword.” With that said, if you cannot find such an entry, you should create it instead.
To do that, you can follow the steps that are mentioned below, which are simple.
- Go to “New” and choose “DWORD (32-bit) Value“.
- After that, you should rename the newly created key. It should be renamed as “MaintenanceDisabled.”
- Now, you are supposed to click on the button labeled “OK.”
- Once you have done that, you can perform a double-click on that file you have created just before. Then, be sure to enter a value 1 in the field called value data.
- Select the option called “OK,” and you can close the windows.
- As the final step, you can restart the system and apply all the changes. That will fix your 0x00000051 REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Error with ease.
For many users, 0x00000051 REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Error will be gone after performing the above steps. However, if the error persists, you can move ahead and follow the next solution.
Method 02: Perform an update on your Windows OS
If you weren’t able to fix the error with the above step, try an update on your system update. Please find below a simple guide on how to get it done.
- As the first step, you should navigate to the Control Panel.
- In the new Window labeled “Control Panel,” you should find the option called “update and Security.”
- After that, please choose the option called “Check for Updates.”
- Now, if you see any pending updates, you are supposed to install them all.
- Once the updates are completed, you can go ahead and restart the PC.
Method 03: Use the Memory Diagnostic option on Windows to Stop 0x00000051 error
Here’s another method to use if you still experience the 0x00000051 error on your system. As per this method, we use another default option called Memory Diagnostic tool to fix the error. Mentioned below are those steps to get this done.
- First, you should locate the search bar on Windows and enter the text “Memory.” Then, you should hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- After that, please choose the option that says “Windows Memory Diagnostic” to proceed.
- Now, you will see a new dialog box on the screen.
- Just go ahead and click on the option that starts with “Restart now and check for problems“
- Now, Windows will start to check all those reasons behind the “0x00000051” error.
- Once the scanning is completed, you can proceed with the manual steps to repair it.
- Once all the changes are done, you can go ahead and restart the PC. That will save the changes you have made to the system. Now, you can see if the error is fixed.
Method 04: Update your system’s drivers
Mentioned below is another practical method to Stop 0x00000051 error.
- First, you should go to your system’s Start menu. After that, you can perform a right-click on the option called “My Computer” located on the Start menu.
- You can choose the option called “Device” to move to the next step.
- You can see a different screen gets opened. On that, you can click on the option called “Device Manager” to select it.
- When you’re in Device Manager, you should choose the option called to find the option labeled “Update Driver.” And that will update the drivers.
- At the completion of the updates, you can check if the respective error is gone.
As you can see, it is more of a manual method to update the drivers. However, it is possible to update drivers without much manual effort. Instead, you can update drivers automatically. You can do it by using a tool called Driver Easy.
Driver Easy has the ability to update drivers with a single-click operation. All you need is to install and run Driver Easy on your PC so it will scan erroneous drivers. Also, it will download all the drivers from official sources only, leaving no risk of downloading malware.
Method 05: Scan your system for antiviruses
In some cases, your system can experience a variety of errors due to malware infections. 0x00000051 REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Error is one of those errors that can emerge as a result of malware infections. Your system can experience unexpected restarts or even shutdowns as a result of such an error. This could lead to reduced productivity.
In order to get this issue fixed, the best solution is to perform a complete scan for viruses. Be sure that you use a registered, genuine virus guard. After a full scan, you can expect to get rid of all the errors pertaining to viruses.
Method 06: Go for a system restore
If nothing has worked so far, you better go for a system restore as well. Mentioned below is how to do it.
- Press both “Windows” and “R” keys together and open the “Run” utility on your PC.
- After that, please enter the text “CPL.” Then, you are supposed to hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, you will see a new screen.
- Choose the option called “System Protection.”
- When you are under the option called “System Protection,” you will see an option called “System Restore.”
- Click “Next” and choose the option called “System Restore Point.”
- You can go ahead and follow the onscreen instructions. Then, complete the process.
- Restart the PC so the changes will take place.
Method 07: Install Windows 10 again
If none of the above solutions have worked, you should go for a system reinstallation. With a complete reinstallation, you might be able to overcome any error pertaining to software. So, go ahead and do that.
Well, those are the solutions if you want to Stop 0x00000051 REGISTRY_ERROR Blue Screen Error on your system. Just try it by yourself.