Are you looking for a good, practical Snapchat map hack? If so, you can go through this article and learn the best ways to do a Snapchat location hack.
Basically, there are two methods to hide your location when using Snapchat. The first and the most basic method is to turn off your location sharing feature. The other method is to change the actual location and display a fake location. Obviously, the former is easier, and the latter requires some tweaking on the device. However, even the second method is very easy to perform if you find the correct type of tool. If you want to perform a Snapchat map hack successfully, you should find a powerful location spoofing app. When you search for a location spoofer, it is better to find a tool that doesn’t require special permissions. That means an app that doesn’t want jailbreaking or rooting. Ok. We will cover all that stuff here in this article. So, keep reading and learn how to perform a Snapchat location hack with ease.
Part 1: Introduction to the location feature of Snapchat
Some time ago, Snapchat was equipped with a GPS feature. As a result of this feature, this app could trace the location of your device. It does this tracking in the background. In addition to that, your friends on Snapchat will be able to access the location easily. You can access this feature by launching the Snapchat app. Then, you can pinch the home screen. After that, you will be able to see an interface where a map is appearing. You can then check the location of the friends as well if you want to. Moreover, you can tap on the respective avatars to see more information related to their locations.
If this feature is activated on your PC, you can share the location with others. Also, you can use the same feature to share the location with others and get it into your stories.
How can you turn the location feature off?
In fact, there is no shortage of individuals who don’t want to share their actual location on Snapchat. There are many reasons for this. Are you one of them? If so, the good news is that you can disable the location feature by performing a couple of taps. All you need is to go to the Settings section of the Snapchat app and activate the Ghost Mode. After enabling the Ghost Mode, the location of your device will be hidden from others.
In order to share the location once again, you can disable the Ghost Mode once again. Then, you can choose with whom you intend to share your location. If not, you can even choose to share the location with all the contacts.
PS: let’s learn more about how to find out who your boyfriend is Snapchatting via the top best Snapchat tracker easily.
Part 2: Reasons why you want to use a Snapchat location hack
Now, let’s take a look at the reason why you want to use a Snapchat location hack / Snapchat map hack. It is common sense that anyone can track your location if you have shared your Snapchat location. Some individuals are concerned about their privacy a lot. If you are one of them, you might want to hide your actual location for the sake of privacy. But what if you cannot turn the location feature off but still want to hide the real location? In that case, the best solution is to use a Snapchat map hack and fake your location. This should be done with the assistance of a location spoofing app. Such an app can fake the location, and no one can trace the location you are really in.
In addition to the obvious security concerns, plenty of Snapchat users intend to spoof locations for fun as well. For instance, they can spoof the location and have some fun with their friends. Assume that you suddenly changed your location to a country in the other part of the world. Then, you can share that location with your friends, so they will think you are traveling across the globe. That’s a great way to have some fun, isn’t it?
Besides, here is a comprehensive list of the pros and cons of Snapchat for your knowledge.
Part 3: How to use a Snapchat location hack on an iOS device with no Jailbreaking
As we mentioned before, there are different scenarios for you to spoof the location on the Snapchat app. Let’s discuss some details about it. Well, you can easily implement a Snapchat fake location on Android as well as an iOS device. A serious issue you might experience with location spoofing apps is that they need some advanced permissions. For instance, some apps need you to jailbreak the device before installing it on an iPhone. That’s not a recommended method for any iOS user. That is because jailbreaking makes your device vulnerable to various threats, and they become easy targets of hacking attempts. Therefore, choosing a tool that doesn’t require jailbreaking is a smart approach.
The best app you can use to spoof the location of an iPhone is Dr.Fone – Virtual Location. With it, you can change the location of Android devices as well. However, in this section, we intend to explain how to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location on an iPhone. The best thing about it is that it doesn’t need you to jailbreak the iPhone. Then, it can spoof the location easily.
Once installed the app, it lets you search for a location based on the name, address, etc. Also, you can search for a location using coordinates as well. Adding more value to it, Dr.Fone – Virtual Location lets you simulate movements as well. Apart from that, this app lets you change the location of other location-based apps, including games and dating apps.
Mentioned below is how to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location and perform a Snapchat map hack.
- First, please install the app on your computer through the official website of Dr.Fone. Then, connect the iPhone to the same computer with a genuine data cable to proceed. Now, in the interface of the Dr.Fone app, launch the option called Virtual Location.
- Once you see the iPhone is identified, you will have to agree with the terms it offers. Then, click on the option called “Get Started.”
- You can now see the current location of the device. It can be found on the map. In order to spoof it, go to the option called “Teleport Mode.” You can find it in the top-right corner.
- You can now enter the address of the desired location. You can even enter the name of the location. If not, you can provide the coordinates to move to a certain location as well.
- That’s it. You can now change the pin. You can even zoom in or out the map to do that. Once the respective location is found, you can click on the option called “Move Here.” Now, the location is changed to what you wanted. Just open Snapchat again, and it will recognize the fake location to be its new venue.
Part 4: Snapchat location hack on Android
Compared to an iPhone, it is much easier to fake the location on Android devices. This is specifically because of the availability of the location spoofing apps on the Play Store. However, those location spoofing apps are not available on App Store. To proceed, you should perform some tweaks on your Android device. But the good news is that it doesn’t require rooting permissions.
- First, you should go to the “Settings” app and choose “About Phone” on your Android device. Then, tap on the option called “Build Number” seven consecutive times. Once you have done that, you will be given access to the Developer Options. That will let you perform some advanced tweaks.
- Now, go to the option called Developer Options once again. You can then enable the option called “Allow Mock Locations.”
- You can then go to the Play Store and choose any location spoofing app. There are plenty of them, and you can choose one based on the reviews.
- After installing the app, go to the Developer Options once again. Then, you are supposed to choose the app from there and allow it to mock the location.
That’s how to Snapchat map hack on an Android device.
As you can realize, the best option to perform a Snapchat location hack is Dr.Fone – Virtual Location. You can choose this tool if you want to mock the location without jailbreaking your iOS device. Good luck and happy location spoofing!