Huawei Mirrorshare is a built-in feature that lets you mirror screens of Huawei devices to larger screens. This feature allows you to share your Huawei mobile screen with larger screens. So, let’s go ahead and learn more about it.
Mirroring a computer screen Huawei allows you to display your presentations, films, photos, and music on a larger screen. If you’re not happy with your smartphone’s screen, you will be able to use this function to watch streaming video on your TV or PC rather than on your phone.
A new screen mirroring function from Huawei has been released, and it’s pretty simple to use. Mirrorshare is Huawei’s built-in feature. However, wireless displays are also an option on select smartphones.
Mirroring Huawei’s screen is a piece of cake. There is no rocket science behind it; only a couple of simple steps are there to follow. Huawei strives to make its customers’ lives easier in every manner possible. So, they’ve added a built-in capability that makes it easy to mirror your smartphone’s screen to a TV.
In addition to that, the same can be done on a computer screen as well. Every device’s screen mirror function is nearly identical regardless of the brand and the model. Displaying the smartphone screen on your computer or TV can help you watch video clips and other functions.
For instance, it can be used to see photos, exchange files, and even use social media. Mirrorshare is a “Multi-Screen Mirroring” program that operates similarly to Miracast on various Huawei devices.
If you still wonder how to use Mirrorshare on Huawei, follow the instructions below to proceed.
Besides, if you wonder how to use the Slack screen sharing feature, you should check out this guide.
To Get the Most out of Your Big Screen, Follow These Simple Instructions.
- The first step of this process is to establish a secured network connection between the devices. In this case, you should ensure that the TV and Phone are both linked to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Now that the devices are connected, swipe down from the top of your screen and select MirrorShare.
- You can also access advanced settings by going to Settings and selecting advanced options.
- Press the option called “MirrorShare” on your device.
- Select your Television’s name from the available list of already scanned devices.
- Once you have done that, you can go to the network settings on your TV.
- Screen sharing should be selected as the method of screen sharing.
- Now, your smartphone and Television are both linked. You’ll be able to share the files and then enjoy the large-screen experience with relative ease.
- Disconnecting your devices from each other is as simple as tapping the option called “Disconnect“.
And that is simply how to perform screen share Huawei using its built-in feature.
Also, if you wonder how to screenshot on Huawei smartphone, this guide is just for you.
Mirroring a computer screen If you want to watch videos on your TV, Huawei can assist you. It is possible to use Huawei’s MirrorShare feature to link your phone to any television. A third-party app isn’t necessary. The TV’s built-in Screen Share feature also aids in mirroring your Huawei set’s screen.
Just hit the home button on the remote and choose the ScreenShare option to proceed. On a mobile device, swipe down as the first step. After that, you should be on the “wireless projection” option, then select the name dedicated to your TV. You can choose it from its drop-down menu.
In this approach, the TV will also be able to see your screen. You may now watch your films or even surf the web on a big screen. The devices are perfectly connected.
In addition to that, you can even start using your social media on the big screen, and as per many users, watching your content on the big screen is much better than the smartphone. That’s why tools like screen share Huawei have become so popular.
PS: if you wonder how to full screen mirroring from Android to TV, check out this guide.
Part 3: Use MirrorGo for Screen Mirroring for Huawei Seamlessly
Huawei is one of the most well-known manufacturers of mobile devices running the Android operating system. To top it all off, their devices are exceptionally simple in terms of operation.
With a third-party professional application like Wondershare MirrorGo, for example, you can easily activate screen mirroring for Huawei devices.
Connecting an iOS or Android device to a computer and accessing its content has never been easier. Sophisticated yet highly convenient tools like MirrorGo makes mirroring so easy. In addition, it is a lot more secure option than emulators that are choppy or sluggish.
- This specific application offers the option of sharing files between your Huawei smartphone and the PC.
- This specific app lets you control the apps installed on your device. That is in addition to performing screen share Huawei.
- You can use this app to view multiple different notifications at the same time. The best thing is that you can do it while keeping the phone as it was. In other words, you don’t have to pick the phone up to do that.
- Screen recording is an exceptionally impressive function offered by MirrorGo.
01. Establish the Connection Between the PC and Your Huawei Device
Connect your Huawei Android device to the PC via a USB cord. You don’t have to do anything for the app to work. However, you should be sure that the USB Settings option for File Transfer is enabled. Sharing content from one different platform to another is impossible if you don’t have an account on both.
02. Access the “Developer Mode” Option on Your Huawei Device
To use MirrorGo to its full potential, you’ll need to enable a few options on your Huawei device. Go to the Settings app and tap on the About Phone option. You can access Developer Mode by tapping on it seven times.
The next step is to enable USB Debugging on your device. The tab labeled “Additional Settings” can be found in the Settings menu. To enable USB debugging, locate the option and click on it.
03. Launch Huawei Screen Mirroring on PC
Using a computer, you can get to MirrorGo. In the app’s UI, you will be able to see all of those contents saved on the Huawei device. You’ll be able to begin mirroring from here!
Next on the list is the Phone Mirror. This specific tool is advised for use while sharing Huawei’s screen with a PC. Tenorshare Phone Mirror is an Android screen mirroring app that also works with PCs running Windows 7/8/10/11 and Huawei-branded PCs.
Huawei may be controlled from a PC using this software. Messages, movies, screenshots, and games may all be accessed at any time. In addition, it’s completely free and really easy to use. (Works with Android 6 and up.)
- Run Phone Mirror when downloaded to your PC, and you’ll see an interactive interface. You can then use a USB debugging cable to connect your Huawei smartphone to a computer.
- Once your Huawei smartphone has been detected, the program will use the mirroring button. This button is dedicated to mirroring content on your device to begin the process.
- It will appear immediately on the computer screen. Those are the three simple steps for Huawei screen mirroring.
That’s it. You can go ahead and start screen mirroring Huawei with this tool.
The Bottom Line
You may easily mirror your Huawei screen to a TV or computer if you have an iPhone. Using Huawei’s Mirror sharing feature, you may stream material from your phone to a TV or computer.
On the other hand, a third-party tool like MirrorGo or Phone Mirror can help you mirror your smartphone effortlessly. Huawei provides a lot of assistance to its customers.
To cast your phone’s screen to a TV or computer, you can use the options that are mentioned above. Well, screen mirroring for Huawei is not as difficult as one might think, after all.