When you want to restore LINE chat history, there are several methods to consider. If you perform a simple internet search, you will find a plethora of options to restore chat LINE. However, not all those methods are as effective as they claim to be. So, finding the best method can be a pretty challenging task.
Over the past period, we have received so many requests from our readers about how to recover LINE chat history. We always take our readers seriously, and therefore we created this article explaining the practical methods. So, let’s learn how to recover LINE chat history.
LINE is a popular messaging app with over 600 million users. It definitely is among the most widely used apps in the world. Many people who use LINE chats have heard of techniques to recover, relocate, and even backup their talks.
Due to a lack of memory or human error, LINE chats can be deleted. As a result, it can be extremely frustrating for some users. Is there a method to get the LINE chat back if you’re in this similar predicament? Absolutely yes, and we’ll show you how to do it right now.
Restore LINE Chat Data – Is It Really Possible?
You are reading this article because you wonder about how to recover LINE chat history. The simplest answer to this question is that it is absolutely possible to restore LINE chat history. But there is a major requirement to accomplish this task. Well, to do that, there should be a previously created history of LINE chats.
In spite of numerous data recovery apps for iOS and Android, restoring deleted chat histories may be difficult. This is particularly true if you don’t have a backup. But that doesn’t mean that the process is impossible. We intend to cover the possible methods to walk you through this entire process. We’ll go over a variety of techniques to assist you later in the essay.
Important: You should know that if there is no previous backup, the process will get considerably difficult. In that case, more advanced techniques should be used to restore chat LINE successfully.
Use iCloud to Recover LINE Chat History
Do you want to make a backup of LINE chats on an iPad or an iPhone? If so, it is required that you link your iCloud account. Store all of your chats and contacts, as well as any attachments, in a centralized location.
Please find below simple steps to restore chat LINE using iCloud.
- Navigate to Settings Chats Chat Backup History in your LINE App installed on your phone. After that, please click on the option called “Backup Up Now.”
- The process requires a continuous internet connection as well, so make sure you have one. Also, you are supposed to have your iCloud account has a link to the LINE account before you proceed with this procedure.
- Reinstalling LINE is all that is required now. Reinstall the app and make sure it’s linked to the iCloud account by enabling iCloud Drive throughout the installation process. Go to Settings iCloud and look for this option.
- You can sign in to your LINE account when the service debuts to complete that transfer. When prompted, select the option to recover the backup of the chat history to your device.
Use Google Drive to Recover LINE Chat History On An Android Device
You should know that LINE history, as well as other data, can be saved to Google Drive. That is true if you have adequate storage space for simple retrieval, just like with iPhone.
Complete the steps mentioned below so you can restore the LINE chat history on an Android phone.
- The “Backup & Restore Chats History” option is available in the LINE App’s Settings Chats.
- Once you get to this page, click the option to save your chat history to Google Drive. You should also make sure that your Google account is correctly linked to that Drive. To do that, you should check the Google Account option.
- Please note that you need a reliable and steady internet connection to create a backup.
- Once the backup is created, you should perform a reinstallation of LINE on your smartphone.
- Once again, ensure that your LINE profile is connected to the Drive account. Select “Restore.” You can find it from the Backup & Restore tab in Settings. That will allow you to restore your conversation history.
Restore Chat LINE Using An Existing Backup Easily
If you have already created a backup of your LINE chat history, you can easily restore it. In fact, there is no rocket science behind this process if you have the right kind of tool. So, choosing the right kind of tool is an integral part when you want to recover LINE chat history. The best tool you can use in this case is iMyFone iTransor for LINE.
This specific tool has the ability to LINE recover chat history seamlessly with no technical knowledge. Also, it has the ability to restore chat LINE even if they are deleted from the smartphone.
iMyFone iTransor – Features You would Appreciate
Before we learn how to recover LINE chat history using iTransor, let’s learn some features of it.
- It can transfer LINE chat history into Android with ease.
- It is capable of transferring data from Android and iOS devices to PC with ease.
- This application can transfer your LINE backups in the form of PDF, HTML, and even CSV or XLS.
How to backup your LINE chat history
Mentioned below is how to backup your LINE history.
01. First, you should install iMyFone iTransor on your computer. After that, you should connect the respective Android device using a reliable USB cable.
02. Now, you have to be sure that the “USB Debugging” mode is enabled on the device.
03. After that, you should choose “Settings” and select “Talk.” Then, you are supposed to select the option called “Backup & Restore Chats History.” This process will create a backup of the existing data on your Google Drive.
04. Now, you will see an older version of LINE is installed on the device. To make it activated, you should restart the device.
05. As the next step, just click on the option called “Backup Data.” Then, the app will start creating the backup of the LINE data.
06. Now, you should wait for a couple of minutes for the process to get completed. Please note that the duration it takes might vary based on the size of the backup.
07. Be sure that the device stays connected until the backup process is 100% completed.
With the help of an app, you can also restore LINE chats from both Google Drive and iCloud. Your LINE chats will be saved on your PC and can subsequently be restored on any other device. With the help of MobileTrans, you may accomplish this goal. It can copy all of your LINE messages, contacts, attachments, and other data from your iPhone to your computer. The best thing is that it allows such transfer with only one click of the mouse. Finally, recover the LINE chats on any iOS device you own.
Moreover, MobileTrans also offers a quick and easy way to handle the data from other social media apps. For instance, apps like WeChat and WhatsApp. You can also transfer data between different platforms with MobileTrans.
Mentioned below are the steps to follow if you want to create LINE recover chat history backup using MobileTrans.
- First, you should download and install MobileTrans on your computer. You can download the app from their home screen. Now, you can open it and see the section labeled “Line Transfer.” After that, go to the option called “LINE,” and it is located on the sidebar. Then, please click on the option called “Backup” on the interface.
- Now, connect the iPhone to the same system. After that, wait a few minutes for it to be recognized automatically by the computer. Start by clicking on the “Start” button when your iPhone’s picture appears.
- Keep your iPhone linked to your computer while the backup procedure is taking place. When you get the following prompt, you can safely remove the device from your computer.
- Connect the target iPhone to your computer and use the “Restore” portion of your LINE module. This will let you retrieve your deleted LINE chats.
- Wait for the backup to be recovered to the targeted iOS device after selecting it.
Frequently Asked Questions About How to Recover LINE Chat History
Use FoneDog’s iOS Data Recovery if you have an iPhone and use the LINE app on it. For LINE, this data recovery program is meant to retrieve conversation logs. Thus it should work as well. Both iPhone & Android users have the option of trying to restore data directly from their phones.
Your LINE data should be saved in a folder called “LINE backup” on the device’s storage. This is true if you have not backed it up on an SD card.
The Bottom Line
Restoring deleted data from your phone, including LINE chat histories, can be challenging at times. Go through the helpful advice and techniques provided above. And, you must be able to effectively restore a deleted chat history. The simplest and most effective methods to restore LINE chat history are iTransor for LINE and Wondershare MobileTrans.