Do you want to use Pokemon Go sniping? Or do you simply wonder if it works as of today? If so, it is best to read this article and learn more about it.
It is true that Pokemon Go has become an incredibly popular game for several years. Once, it was the most popular game on the App Store. The main challenge associated with this game is that you should physically walk to catch Pokemon characters. In other words, it is a location-based AR game. So, the game will use your iPhone’s physical location before making Pokemons available for you.
However, many individuals tend to use various strategies to catch Pokemons that are located away from you. The process of catching a Pokemon that is not within your location is often called sniping. There are many tools in the modern-day market to snipe Pokemon characters. The main strategy behind sniping Pokemon characters is spoofing the actual location. So, if you find the correct location spoofing tool, you can even catch Pokemons that are located anywhere. If you are in the USA and want to catch a Pokemon in Australia, you can do it.
Part 1: An introduction to Pokemon Go sniping
Well, as we mentioned above, Pokemon Go sniping is the act of catching a Pokemon in a distant location. You use a tool to set a virtual location to acquire this specific target. However, the main risk associated with this approach is that it can make your Pokemon account banned. Therefore, you should always be careful to use a professional tool that doesn’t put you at risk. With that said, mentioned below are some of the terms you should know about Pokemon Go sniping.
This is the practice of entering a virtual location for the purpose of capturing a Pokemon located somewhere else.
Well, camping is the word that refers to the practice of staying at your spoofed site without being noticed. This process is very important so you can minimize the risk of getting a ban. You should remember that some actions don’t require you to settle down. With that said, you can get an idea of how to react before sniping a Pokemon.
There are some actions you should perform after a cool-down period.
- Catching a Pokemon coming from the Mystery Box of Meltan, Incense, Lure Models, Special Lures, and so on.
- If you drop the ball in the encounter screen accidentally as well as in raids.
- When you take part in gym battles.
- Before placing a Pokemon in a gym
- Before feeding wild berries to Pokemon
- When a Pokemon is fleeing
- Before feeding gym defenders in your screen’s radar
- When you try to catch a Pokemon with a Gotcha device
Mentioned below are the actions that don’t need players to have a cool-down time.
- When you were evolving Pokemons
- When you teleport the respective device
- Catching Pokemons during a quest
- When powering up a Pokemon
- Trading Pokemons
- When you want to meet a wild Pokemon
- When you want to feed a gym defender
- Using auto walk without necessarily using a spinning strategy
- When you hatch eggs
- To get awarded with weekly quests
- While performing speed raids
- When you open gifts that are exchanged
You can easily get updated with the list of actions that require a cool-down period. It is not that difficult because the list is not that long.
Part 2: Pokemon Go sniping – how to do it?
Actions such as catching Pokemons after teleporting to a different location can be called snipping. So, if you get caught by Niantic (the developers of Pokemon Go), you are likely to face a ban. This is exactly why there are many apps that can be used for the purpose of sniping. Well, this information gives you a better idea to figure out what snipe is. That said, sniping is a pretty simple process as long as you use the correct tool and correct method.
In this case, you will have to enter the coordinates of the Pokemon in whatever app you use. After that, the respective device will be virtually moved to that location (and that is called teleporting). After that, you can capture any Pokemons out there.
However, when you teleport, you must pay attention to the timing factor as well. If not, you will face a ban. This is exactly why we mentioned something called “cool-down time.” If you rush from one location to another in an unrealistic manner, you face the risk of a ban. For instance, think that you catch a pokemon now and catch the next one teleporting 200KM in a minute. Even a beginner will realize that it is an unrealistic move. So, be sure to respect the reality when moving from one location to another. As a Pokemon Go player, you can use this time to spend some time with other players. You can even go on raids and exchange some gifts as well.
Part 3: Is it safe to do Pokemon Go sniping?
It is always important to remember that you are vulnerable to a ban after getting caught for spoofing. The ban could go for 30 days at the least. In certain cases, some of the users have experienced permanent bans as well due to the same reason.
Pretty recently, a large number of warnings were issued to those who have performed location spoofing. So, only a few of the users were able to use those methods successfully. This is specifically because the algorithms used in the new updates were able to catch most of the misuses.
Well, is it safe to use Pokemon Go sniping in 2021?
Before providing a straightforward answer to this question, you should learn a couple of things about the ban. In fact, it is best to understand from where most of those warnings have come. Listed below are some of the reasons on which the bans were implemented on users.
- The first ban appeared on iSpoofers. A considerable number of users say that they experienced at least warnings when using iSpoofers.
- Players who relied on iSpoofer versions that were acquired from third-party sources have experienced that issue. Some of the examples for such third-party sources are Panda Helper and Tutu.
By the way, here are the most popular Snake Pokemon characters for you reference.
Well, how can you address that issue and use Pokemon Go sniping?
As mentioned before, learning how to do Pokemon Go sniping in a proper way is important to avoid bans. In fact, the best way to get it done is to create a new account. With the new account, you should start sniping or spoofing. As a result, you will not have to face any bans or warnings. If, by any chance, you get caught, you have the option of switching back to the main account.
Part 4: What is the best alternative to do Pokemon Go sniping
There is no shortage of ways to spoof your location when playing Pokemon Go. With one of those methods, you will be able to snipe Pokemon characters as you wish. In this case, the best method to change the location is to use a reliable spoofing app. Otherwise, you will always face the risk of getting blocked permanently.
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
There are only a couple of reliable tools we can recommend to change the location reliably. Dr.Fone Virtual Location – iOS is the most recommended app for this purpose. Let’s learn more about this powerful tool from this point forward.
Features of Dr.Fone Virtual Location – iOS
To get a better idea about this awesome application, let’s look at the list of features mentioned below.
- It lets you teleport instantly to anywhere regardless of the country.
- You can use it to navigate easily across the map, thanks to the joystick feature.
- It allows you to virtually present at any location by simulating movements as well. For instance, you can even pretend that you are riding a bike or taking a walk.
- This tool is compatible with all the apps that work based on geo-location, including Pokemon Go.
How to perform Pokemon Go sniping using Dr.Fone Virtual Location – iOS?
Now that you have an awareness of the capabilities of Dr.Fone Virtual Location. Let’s learn how to use it.
- First, download Dr.Fone Virtual Location (iOS) using the official website. After that, you should get it installed on your computer and launch it to proceed.
- When you are on your Home Screen of Dr.Fone Virtual Location, click on the option labeled “Virtual Location.” Then, connect your device to the same computer using an authentic USB cable for an uninterrupted connection. Go to the option called “Get Started” to proceed.
- Now, the screen will display the actual location of the device. If there is a discrepancy in the location, just hit the “Center On” icon to reset the location.
- You should now go to the upper part of the interface and locate the third-icon. Click on it to proceed. As a result, you will be directed to the “Teleport” mode. Now, you should enter the desired location you intend to snipe. As the final step, you should click on the option labeled “Go.” As a result, the device will be teleported to the respective location.
- Now, Pokemon Go will take the location you set as the actual location of the device. After moving into that location, just spend a cool-down time. You can consider the actions we have recommended in the previous paragraphs. After spending some cool-down time, you can click on the option called “Move Here.”
The most beneficial aspect of using Dr.Fone is that it allows you to spoof the location precisely. Once the location is changed into a virtual one, there is no accidental going back. Thanks to that solid performance, you don’t face the risk of banning due to suspicious location changing.
It goes without saying that iSpoofer is the most popular location spoofing app for Pokemon Go players. This tool comes with several important features, such as a joystick, so you can move across the map easily. In addition to that, it allows you to move through GPX routes and teleport locations conveniently. This app has the capacity to get real-time information on the Pokemons that are located nearby. If you wonder Is iSpoofer Pokemon Go for iOS Shut Down, just click to know more.
The other popular option is iPogo, and you can use it to change the location easily on Pokemon Go. It comes as a free tool and comprises some of the features found in paid apps. It even lets you change the speed of the movements. The joystick feature helps you navigate to different locations. All in all, iPogo offers several decent tools for a free location spoofing app.
Well, when it comes to Pokemon Go sniping, you should do it with good awareness. Otherwise, you will be facing serious issues with your Pokemon Go account. If you do it wrongfully, you are likely to face warnings or even bans temporarily or permanently. Therefore, you must use reliable apps to change the locations. In this case, Dr.Fone Virtual Location is a highly recommendable app that does what it says. Regardless of the app you use, however, be sure to make your movements realistically, as mentioned in this article. Good luck in Pokemon Go sniping.