Using KIK on the computer is obviously easier than with a small-screen smartphone. That is exactly why many individuals are looking for a way to use KIK app on a desktop computer. So, in this article, we will answer this question with really impressive methods to use KIK Messenger for PC Windows.
An Introduction to KIK
Kik is an amazing cross-platform program that allows users to communicate with their friends. It can happen in the form of group conversations or through direct messaging as well.
Kik has similarities to many other instant messaging platforms at first glance. You can sign up with just an email account and a password. That means there’s no need to provide a phone number. It is free for both Android and iOS users who want to get some amazing messaging app experience. You may then search for usernames, scan the Kik code. It does appear like a QR code (circular).
Kik uses mobile data or a Wi-Fi connection to send and receive messages. This sounds comparable to SMS services such as WhatsApp and iMessages, but Kik has additional advantages. The program allows users to communicate a variety of multimedia, including photographs, emoticons, doodles, and GIFs. You can also have live video chats, similar to what you can do with Skype.
Kik is Better Than Some of the Dating Apps
One of Kik’s most perplexing features is that it allows you to chat with strangers. Using the search option, you may find public chats to discuss any of your hobbies. You’ll receive a message from their end when you sign in first, followed by the option to “Explore Groups.” These usually work with hashtags. However, there’s no issue if you’re seeking individuals with similar interests. If not, you can use the same to meet someone new.
Kik also has been recommended as a next stage in dating for those looking for something more substantial. Some suggest that it is even better than Tinder. It is true that Tinder asks you to pass judgment on a few photos and a short bio. But on the other hand, Kik allows you to meet individuals who share your interests. When you search the public groups, you will be able to find people who share your interests. There are some groups that are specifically for persons looking for love.
With Kik, you can keep in touch with friends and family members for free! A built-in browser and dating-style software let users spend much more time with the app compared to others.
It is true that this app comes without an official KIK for Windows. But still, many individuals wonder how to use KIK on a computer. Fortunately, users may take advantage of this app’s many features on a large screen by making an extra effort. To assist our readers, we’ve compiled a list of the best ways to utilize Kik on a computer.
How to Use KIK Messenger for PC
Kik is one of the many mobile apps that can now be used on a large screen, thanks to advances in technology. In fact, KIK messenger for PC is easy to utilize with these three simple tools.
1. Use KIK for PC via iMyFone MirrorTo [RECOMMENDED]
One of the most practical and efficient methods to use KIK on the computer is screen mirroring. To mirror your screen, you should find a professional application so there won’t be any lags. This is exactly when an app like iMyFone MirrorTo comes to play.
Simply put, iMyFone MirrorTo is an excellent screen mirroring app that doesn’t have any complications. It is a simplified tool that comes with all the advanced functionalities. MirrorTo allows you to connect your big screen to the smartphone without the use of a Wi-Fi network. After that, you can use KIK or other apps on your mobile and view it on the big screen.
Things You Can Expect Using iMyFone MirrorTo
- This app lets you view your mobile phone’s activities on the big screen.
- This app can capture the screenshots of the mobile phone interface and transfer them to the computer.
- You can experience the best of your mobile phone because it allows keyboard and mouse utilization.
- Most Android versions (6.0 and higher) were supported.
- Exceptionally friendly application.
Mentioned Below Are the Steps to Use iMyFone MirrorTo
- The first step is to download and install iMyFone MirrorTo. You should then install it on your PC. Start the program by pressing the “Run” button.
- Simply use a lightning cable to connect your mobile device to the PC. After that, you should select “Transferring files” to begin the transfer process.
- In order to use this app, you’ll need to enable USB debugging mode on your phone.
- Switching on the smartphone mirroring requires pressing the Turn On button. Let the big-screen fun begin with Kik or other apps you like.
And that’s the easiest way to use KIK messenger for PC.
2. Use KIK for PC with the Help of BlueStacks (Android Emulator)
Well, this is one of the most efficient ways to run Android apps on a computer. It is true that you can play Kik on a PC using any competent emulator. However, with BlueStacks, you can experience the best.
It’s one of the most well-known emulators for Windows 10 that provides a smooth Kik experience. BlueStacks emulator is available for both Mac and Windows systems.
The fact that BlueStacks is so popular with non-technical users is no surprise.
- BlueStacks can be downloaded and installed from its official website.
- Complete your sign-in by launching the program on your computer as a follow-up. Get started by clicking on its Play Store icon on your desktop.
- It is time to search for “Kik” in that search box that appears. Install your official Kik app from the list of alternatives.
- Once the software is installed, you’ll see a Kik icon on your desktop. To open Kik, just click on it.
- Log in with your username and password. After that, the Kik messenger you use on your smartphone or tablet will appear. You can start using the app now.
3. Use Kik for Windows on PC by GameLoop
Well, Gameloop, like BlueStacks, is a convenient emulator for using Kik on a PC. In terms of the user interface, it’s simple and straightforward, and it runs smoothly on even the basic PCs. GameLoop, on the other hand, can run thousands of games, including PUBG and Call of Duty.
You can utilize this tool by following the instructions below:
- Install the GameLoop emulator on your PC when it has been downloaded completely.
- Go to the main menu of GameLoop and select “My games.”
- To download the Google Installer, go to the left-hand side of the screen and click on Other.
- Launch the emulator’s browser and look for the Play Store there.
- Play Store can be set up using a Google account. Kik may be found by typing its name into the search bar.
- After that, you can start downloading and installing it.
- Start a KIK conversation.
And that’s how to use KIK for PC on Windows with GameLoop.
Features of KIK on Computer
Kik Messenger for PC is among the most popular chat programs with over 400 million users. Also, it works as a cross-platform tool. Many fascinating and distinctive characteristics make it different from the rest of the competition.
Let’s take a look at some of Kik’s best features on the desktop.
01. It’s a User-Friendly Interface.
The best thing is that the app will have a simple and user-friendly interface. Therefore, even first-time users will be able to quickly learn about. Kik’s features are always easier to use when viewed on a large screen, making it a pleasant experience.
02. Protects Your Privacy
We hear about social media data leaks much too often. As a result, Kik PC employs powerful algorithms to ensure that all of your data or conversations are protected.
03. It Was an Amazing Chat Experience
In order to keep you from getting bored, Kik has a variety of interesting and entertaining chatting options. Messages, photos, movies, GIFs, and stickers may all be sent in a simple manner. The maximum number of participants in a group chat is 49. Promoted conversation allows you to keep up with your favorite entertainment, music, and other products.
04. Retrieve Conversations
As one of Kik’s most notable features, you may go back in time and see old chats as well. Kik is worth using because of this functionality as well.
Frequently Asked Questions about KIK on Computer
01. Is Kik available for PCs?
Yes, this is a valid question. Kik can be used on a laptop by any user. Installing an emulator such as BlueStacks or using a mirroring program like iMyFone MirrorTo is all you need. That will get the job done perfectly.
02. Can I Use KIK for Windows?
Unfortunately, Kik does not have a desktop application. Unverified versions can corrupt your computer through malware if you use them from third-party platforms. Because of that, we don’t suggest utilizing them. To enjoy Kik on the computer, you can utilize a Kik emulator. Or, you can even consider iMyFone MirrorTo, which is a perfect mirroring app you can rely on.
03. Is It Possible to Use the Kik App without Downloading It?
You don’t need to install Kik on your computer to utilize it. If you want to achieve that, you’ll need a good screen mirroring tool like iMyFone MirrorTo. Any Android or iOS app can be used after a connection is established successfully.
04. Is It Possible to Use the Kik App on a Regular Web Browser?
There is no official version of KIK for PC and no straightforward way to utilize Kik on a browser. Extensions from third-party apps may be necessary. On a browser, you can use Kik by following the steps below.
- Open Chrome and download the ChromeOS apk.
- Now you can use Kik on Chrome and start chatting with your friends!
- If you want to use Kik on both your phone and PC, you’ll need separate accounts.
Conclusion KIK Messenger For PC
So, those are the options you can consider if you wonder how to use KIK for Windows. While there are so many options, iMyFone MirrorTo can be considered the most efficient and convenient one. However, you can try other methods that are mentioned in this article. Good luck!