“I want to learn how to see what’s in my iCloud. Is there an easier way to get it done? Please let me know. (P.S. I am new to iPhones and still learning some basics).”
As per the above, the user wants to answer her question, “how to see what’s in my iCloud.” Well, if you are new to iOS devices and have the same question, continue reading. In fact, knowing what’s inside your iCloud account becomes very handy, especially to manage the files in it. Then, you can get rid of the unwanted files and get more space. Without further ado, let’s learn how to see what’s stored inside your iCloud account. In this article, we show you multiple ways to check what’s inside the iCloud account. Just go through these options and choose what’s best for you.
Method 1: How to see what’s in my iCloud through web
The most basic method an iPhone user should try is accessing the iCloud content through the official website. In fact, this is a very simple method for those who wonder “how to see what’s in my iCloud.” Mentioned below is how to access the content of your website using the iCloud web.
- First, you should launch any web browser of your preference and visit www.icloud.com. Then, you should enter the credentials and sign in to your account to proceed.
- After reaching the account, you can see it presents several data types available on your iCloud account.
- Now, you should click on the specific type of data you want to view.
- After viewing the data of your preference, you can either leave them or delete them as you wish. If you think that the respective files are no longer required, you can simply delete those files. That will allow you to gain more space.
PS: if you wonder how can I see who my girlfriend is texting for free or How to Block Porn Sites on Android, here are the detailed guide for you.
Method 2: How to see what’s in my iCloud using your iPhone
Apart from using the website, you will be able to check the contents of the iCloud using the device. That means you can use the iPhone itself to check what’s inside your iCloud account. Like the previous method, you can follow a couple of straightforward steps to accomplish this task.
Also, if you are experiencing the issues like Unable to Load Video or Photos on iPhone, here are the best fixes for you.
Mentioned below are those steps you should follow and see the content.
- First, unlock the screen of your device and go to the “Settings” app ( how to unlock iPhone with unresponsive screen).
- Then, click on the option called “iCloud,” which is located towards the bottom of the screen.
- After that, click on the option called “Storage” and choose “Manage Storage” to proceed.
- Then, you should choose the backup you intend to view. After that, you should click on it so you can see the details of it.
- You will be able to delete the entire backup or even some particular files.
Well, the above methods are official ways for those who wonder how to see what’s in my iCloud. It is true that those methods are very decent to view the content without much hassle. However, there is a notable drawback associated with this method. In fact, none of the above methods allow you to view all the data stored in the backup file. In that case, you should be looking for an alternative to get it done.
Method 3: Use iMyFone iTransor to view the backup on iCloud
iMyFone iTransor is a professional third-party tool that lets you manage iCloud backups very effectively. This special tool will allow you to get rid of the potential drawbacks associated with the previous methods.
If you use the official methods, you cannot see detailed text messages or chat history on the backup (how to read Verizon text messages online). However, with iTransor, you can easily access any file located in the iCloud backup. In fact, iMyFone iTransor is specially designed to manage and view iCloud backups.
To make it clearer for you, listed below are some of the key features associated with iMyFone iTransor.
- iMyFone iTransor allows you to view all the files available on your backups regardless of the format.
- It views files stored in iCloud backups and iTunes backups without going for a restoration process.
- You can use this tool to extract 18 different file formats from the existing iCloud backup. Then, on your computer, you can handle those files with more freedom and convenience.
- It allows you to view different iCloud backups that are found under different iCloud accounts. In other words, iMyFone iTransor doesn’t restrict your access to a single iCloud account.
- It is possible to make and save backups pretty much everywhere on the computer without any cost.
How to see what’s in my iCloud using iTransor
Now, let’s get to the main point of this article. How to see what’s in my iCloud using this tool? Well, the good news is that the entire process is very easy. All you need is to follow the steps mentioned below and view the files in your iCloud backup.
First, you should download and install iMyFone iTransor.
Then, get it installed on your P.C. following the onscreen instructions. Then, launch the application to see its home screen. On the home screen, you will see an option called “Export from Device & Backup.” It is located on the tab found on the left. Now, click on the “Export from Backup” option to proceed to your iCloud account.
You can see all the backup files that are listed under the iCloud backup.
It shows even the full backups that are made using iMyFone iTransor and iTunes backups. Just click on the small link, which is located towards the bottom. The text on the link says, “Log in your iCloud to download the backup you need.” So, click on that link and log in to the respective account. Once you have logged in, you can follow the onscreen instructions. Just select the backup files you intend to view at this stage. Then, click on the option called “Next” to proceed.
Once you have done that, you should choose the types of data you intend to view.
You can then select one type of data, multiple data types, or even all the data types to proceed. Once the options are selected accordingly, you should click on the option called “Scan” and proceed.
Now, iTransor will start to scan the selected backup file.
You will be able to see the details of the selected backup soon after completing the scan. In addition to that, you can even choose a single item or multiple items to export. After choosing, you should hit the button labeled “Export.” Then, you should select the respective format and location so you can export the items that are already selected.
That’s it. The selected files will then be available on your computer.
Method 4: Restore the backup to see the files in iCloud
The following method is to perform a restoration of data to see the content in your backup files. However, this method comes with some drawbacks as opposed to iTransor. Anyway, if you don’t want to use a professional application like iTransor, you can restore the backups.
Mentioned below are the steps that should be followed to restore iCloud backups on your device.
- In case if you use an older device, just launch the “Settings” app and choose “General.” Then, go to the option called “Reset” and choose “Erase All Content and Settings.” That will erase all the settings and data saved on your device.
- Once you have erased the backups or using a new device, you can see the “Hello” screen.
- You should then follow the given instructions on the screen of the device. You should follow those instructions until you reach the screen called “App & Data.” Then, you should choose the option called “Restore from iCloud Backup.”
- Now, be sure to provide the iCloud credentials and choose a backup that should be downloaded.
- You should now sign in using the iCloud credentials. This should be done to restore the app and purchases you already had. Then, you should connect to a Wi-Fi connection.
Well, viewing the data stored on your iCloud Backup is required due to various reasons. Regardless of the reason, we have explained how to do that using several methods. As long as you use the correct type of tool, viewing iCloud backup’s content is easy. iMyFone iTransor is the best example of such a tool.
With the assistance of iMyFone iTransor, you can view the backups without performing a restoration. iMyFone iTransor gives you the fullest control over the backups you use. So, managing your backups is ever so easy if you use iTransor. The most significant advantage associated with iTransor is that it doesn’t affect any of the existing data.
So, that’s how to see what’s in my iCloud. Do you have any other doubt related to this matter? If so, please let us know, and our experts will attend to it at their earliest.