We understand how eager are you to know how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone right now. Such situations are very irritating when you lose important files from Android devices and couldn’t find a way to get them back. If the audio file you lost was extremely important, we are going to help you get it back. Following is a discussion on the details of the issue along with the best solutions for the same.
Major reasons behind the loss of audio files in Android devices
The loss of important audios, WhatsApp notes, calls recordings, etc., can affect your important works. Now, you may have wondered that why did this happen even after you ensured that the files were stored properly and safely.
Well, here are some of the common reasons that can cause the loss of audio files:
- There many viruses that enter Android devices and affect the memory chip to damage all the files stored in it. As a result, the audio files get deleted or erased automatically.
- There is a possibility that you may have deleted those files unintentionally or accidentally while doing other tasks on the device.
- Many times, the storage devices (mostly removable) also get corrupted due to various reasons. This leads to the loss of stored audio files.
- Files also get lost if their transfer process gets disturbed in any way. This may happen due to gadget disturbance or connection loss.
- The files also get lost due to accidental formatting of the storage cards or sections.
- Another major reason can be device factory reset that causes the loss of entire system data.
Now, these events can happen with anyone as they are very general reasons. Let us tell you that fixing these issues isn’t a big task. All you need is the right solution for how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone.
Android Data Recovery – The Best Tool to Recover Lost Audio Files
Third-party software comes out to be more useful than manual methods as they offer professional recovery solutions. One such software that we are going to introduce here that can recover your lost audio files is Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android).
This is one of the most reliable and advanced tools in the market that can give you the perfect file recovery solutions for Android devices like smartphones, tablets, etc. For your lost, damaged, or deleted audio file, this is the go-to tool. And here is the full Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery Review for your reference.
Following are some of the primary features of Android Data Recovery software:
- The tool ensures full recovery of the audio files on any kind of Android device.
- There is no barrier to the format of audio files that you can recover with the help of this tool. This includes .wave, .mp3, .amr, midi, and many others.
- If you had the audio files stored in any removable storage that is usually used with Android devices, then that’s not going to be a problem. The software supports file recovery from all kinds of storage cards like CF, MMC, xD, SD card, MicroSD, etc.
- Another amazing additional benefit of the software includes its ability to recover other kinds of files too. This includes movies, photos, videos, movies, and much more that you may happen to lose. It can also recover deleted videos from Android.
- At the same time, all the files and data can be recovered from both internal as well as external device storage with the help of this software.
- A lot of devices are supported by this software for data recovery. This includes Android devices manufactured by companies like Micromax, Samsung, Motorola, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony, Lenovo, etc.
- There is no bar to running this software easily on the Windows OS. This is because it supports almost all Windows OS, including 8 and 10.
- The interface of the software is also highly intuitive that makes it easily operable for all kinds of users. You won’t require any high-tech knowledge for using the features.
- The software is available for free download on both Windows and Mac OS.
Note: It is advisable to use the Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android) software for recovery operations on a PC or Laptop. This is because it is the safer option than using the software on a mobile device. If you do so, data overwriting becomes a major chance, and you may end up losing all the other data stored in the mobile device.
Method of using the Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android) software
This is a guide on the steps for how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone with this tool:
1. At the first step, download the software on your PC and then launch it. On the main interface, click the option of Data Recovery. Following that, connect the target Android device with the PC with any US cable. Enable the option of USB debugging in the connected Android device to allow its access to the PC. Wait till the PC identifies the Android device and then move ahead.
2. On the next screen, the software will list all the data that it has checked by default. You can also see the type of files and data supported by it. Here, select the type of data that you are willing to recover.
3. You will have two options now- Scan for all files and Scan for deleted files. These options would emerge if you have your Android device rooted, and you can choose either of them depending upon the need. If you choose to scan all the files, the operation time will be longer, but the recovery process will be thorough.
4. Hit the button Next at this stage for triggering the file recovery operation. This will have the connected Android device examined firstly and scanned properly for knowing the data that was lost. Wait for the time being and let the search process get over.
5. You will now be able to see all the lost data listed on the screen. Preview it thoroughly, and then recover whatever you want. For that, check the target items followed by clicking the option of Recover. This will save the recovered files on the PC.
Recovering the audio files with the help of Google Drive
It is always advised to keep all the useful and important data backed up as that helps faster recovery later. Google Drive is one great place where you must keep your data backed up. The same goes for your important audio files. You get a great storage space of 15 GB and unlimited time storage for the files. The whole experience becomes better with the sync feature that backs up the files automatically when turned on. You can manually upload and back up the selected files too and restore them later as per need.
So, if you had the lost audio files backed up on Google drive, how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone will be simpler here:
- Open Google Drive on a PC or its app if you have it installed on the smartphone.
- Here, open the section of Back up. You will see all the files backed up previously in this section.
- Select all the audio files that you want to recover.
- Click the option Download finally.
- All your audio files that you lost will be in your device back again.
Recovering the audio files with the help of a PC
If you have been looking for how to recover deleted audio files from an Android phone easily, this is one way. However, this method also depends upon the existence of a backup of the files. You must have had created a backup of the audio files on a PC. This is because you will be able to recover those files from here only.
So now, follow the steps below to recover files from a PC backup:
- Connect the target Android device with the PC with any working USB cable.
- Browse and find the folder with the backup audio files on the PC.
- Now, you just need to drag the desired files and drop them into the Android device folder.
Recovering the audio files with the help of a Google account
The importance of backing up data is of supreme importance in almost all of the manual methods. This is another method for how to recover deleted audio files from Android phones involving the use of a Google Account. You need a Google account to do most of the settings on any Android device mostly. Another benefit of this account is that it allows enabling of sync feature that facilitates automatic data backing up.
Below are the steps to follow if you opt for recovering audio files with this method:
- Launch the phone Settings.
- Click on the option of Backup and Reset.
- In here, toggle on the option of Automatic Restore.
Some frequently asked questions on data recovery
Is there any free method for recovering audio files?
If you want to restore any kind of files for free that you lost on your Android device, try backups. These are the only way out where you must have created a backup of your files previously on any platform. This is quite an easy way without any possible way of going wrong about it. There are plenty of ways and places where you can back up your important files, and we have discussed some of the above.
Is there any way to recover lost WhatsApp audio files?
There is one easy method for this, and the following are the steps for it:
- Ensure to properly save or backup all the existing WhatsApp data.
- Now, Remove WhatsApp from the Android device.
- Reinstall the application now and set it up properly.
- Once you enter the phone number, the app will retrieve all the backed-up files automatically and display them on the screen.
- Just hit the button Restore and wait till the saved data is extracted in the device again.
That’s it. All your WhatsApp audio notes and other audio files will be restored immediately.
What is the best third-party tool for recovering audio files?
There are plenty of applications available on the Google Play Store that can recover different kinds of data, including audio files too. Some of the popular ones include Deleted Audio Recovery and Audio Recovery. You can use these applications for free. The best part is that they will recover the lost data for you no matter how the data was damaged in the first place. All you need to do is download them on your device and follow the simple steps for audio data recovery.
Conclusion on How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone
This was all about how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone if you have lost them due to any possible reason. We would suggest you be careful and always backup your important files beforehand. Otherwise, trying third-party apps like Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (Android) can be your best bet to get the lost audio files back.