Do you want to learn how to change your voice on TikTok? Keep reading this article to know more about how to use voice effects on TikTok!
Part 1. Know More About TikTok
TikTok has been through several iterations on its path to carving out a niche for itself in the social media sphere. TikTok has evolved from lip-syncing under a new name to a legitimate content distribution network, with multiple trends spontaneously emerging and receding with time and the tide.
And TikTok is a place for storytelling, a place where individuals use their imagination to create innovative, fascinating content every day.
While it is the colorful visuals and digital effects that will entice users to tap and watch your TikTok videos, you must acknowledge that sound is (if not more) crucial and may be the difference between a popular video and a “fail“.
By producing the correct tone and mood, applying nice sound to your clip will assist in improving the user’s experience.
Successful TikTok accounts recognize that sound is at the heart of every amazing video, and they capitalize on this by using relevant sounds to improve their work on a regular basis.
Videos with superb audio are not only more enjoyable to view, but they are also more “shareable” and may assist you in developing a strong relationship between your audience and your video content.
TikTok has introduced a voice effect tool that allows people to totally change the sound of their voice. TikTok’s voice effect, like the image filters we all love and know, allows you to transform your voice into a variety of other sounds.
Have you ever wondered what you might sound like as a baritone? Or perhaps an elf? Or perhaps a robot? You can do it now.
Part 2. How to Change Your Voice on TikTok?
But how exactly do you put it to use? Here’s how to add voice effects to TikTok videos.
PS: if you are looking for the best voice changer apps to change the voice from male To female, this guide you should check out.
Change Your Voice On Tiktok Using The Traditional Way
Applying TikTok sound effects is the most basic and conventional method of utilizing TikTok’s built-in effects. TikTok has a number of voice effects that you may use while producing TikTok videos.
How to Change Your Voice on Tiktok
1. TikTok is a famous software that is widely used all around the globe. Thus the creators are always working to offer new and improved features.
To begin, download and install the most recent version, or unless you already have TikTok downloaded, browse for updates in the Play Store or App Store. If your application has not been updated, click the Update option to get the latest version.
2. Launch TikTok and touch the + (plus symbol) at the bottom to begin recording your video. Press the Record option, record your video as usual, and then tap it again to pause or stop recording. When you are done recording, hit the checkmark.
3. Tap Voice Effects from the list of options on the top right. Click to hear each of the effects as the window appears from the bottom. If you wish to utilize one, keep it chosen and move your finger away from the window.
If you do not want to employ an effect, select None on the far left. You may then add extra effects to your clip, such as text or stickers. When you are finished, tap Next.
4. TikTok will prompt you to select settings like Allow Comments, Allow Duet, and Allow Stitch before uploading or storing the video. You can also add friends and Hashtags by using the “@” symbol. You may also add a brief description to your clip before uploading it.
5. After providing a caption or hashtags, you must choose between Drafts and Post. Click Drafts to store clips in drafts or Post to upload the video on TikTok.
Now that you know how to change your voice on TikTok the traditional way. Let’s move on to the next part, which is changing your voice on TikTok using an app.
Applications For Changing Voice
You already know how to change your voice on TikTok using the app itself. TikTok permits you to alter your voice on the application; however, if you wish to try some more speech-changing capabilities besides voice filters, check out these two finest video editors on our list. Without further ado, let us have a look at how they operate.
Wavechat is a smartphone app that allows you to record voiceovers and create micro podcasts. It is one of the greatest iOS voice changer apps. It offers a tool called Wavechat: Voice Messenger that allows you to change the voices in TikTok clips and Instagram stories to make them more interesting or hilarious.
Furthermore, there are several voice-changing effects that may entirely change the tone and pitch of your video’s voice. You may also use it to record audio, talk over memes, and apply alternative captions.
Let’s see how to change your voice on TikTok using Wavechat:
1. Download WaveChat and launch it. In the beginning, you will notice a record option; touch it to begin talking about whatever you choose.
2. Now, hit the record option once again to end the recording, then click on whatever effect you wish to use to change the voice in the video.
3. After you have chosen an effect and are satisfied with it, touch the Save option to store it and finally post it on TikTok.
Part 3. What to Do If Voice Effects Not Working
Even though you now know how to change your voice on TikTok, it might so happen that you cannot use the voice effects on the app for some underlying reason. TikTok voice-over features are a game-changer that can be used to liven up your videos.
TikTok allows you to create a plethora of hand-free clips in just 5 minutes by utilizing a variety of fantastic effects. It can perform a really decent job of attracting relevant likes on TikTok. Who does not enjoy receiving likes?
Furthermore, sound effects might help you attract visitors till you figure out the best strategy to utilize. But what if your TikTok voice effects are not showing up? If that is the case, then proceed to the steps listed below.
If the Tiktok voice effects are not working, try deleting the app’s data and cache. This will clear your Tiktok app’s data and cache.
In other words, it will completely reload the software as if you had just downloaded it from the app store. It also frees up storage space on your TikTok app.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your smartphone.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Application Manager. This is where you will discover all of the apps you have installed.
- Then, find the TikTok app and launch it.
- Select the option to Clear cache.
When your gadget is out of date, or you have not updated it since the day you bought it, it is time to upgrade. The reason you need to upgrade your smartphone is so that the TikTok application will work with it.
Perhaps your device does not meet the TikTok app specifications. The TikTok app will not function correctly as a result of this.
- Navigate to your device’s settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose About Device. The Software update or My Device option is available on some devices.
- Then, select Software update.
- Your device will now look for a new update. Upgrade your device if there is one. If your device does not require any updates, you will receive the message, “Your device is up to date“.
- Then, use the TikTok app and use the voice effects tool.
Also, let’s learn more about how to screen record on TikTok.
Part 4. How to Use The Text-Speech Tool on TikTok
TikTok offers a Text-to-Speech tool, which employs an in-built AI to recite captions and written text aloud, demonstrating the app’s commitment to inclusivity and forward-thinking. This process makes TikTok a more user-friendly application for individuals with dyslexia or poor vision.
For the first time, TikTok has ditched its single default voice in favor of a variety of sounds from which users may pick. Alex, Joey, Taylor, Eddie, and Chris are the names of several voices.
Some people are curious about how they may change their text-to-speech voice now that all of these options are accessible.
1. Check that you are using the most recent version of TikTok.
2. Create a TikTok video. Remember what you want to say ahead of time, as well as an idea of how rapidly you want it read–the text-to-speech entry can only be as long as your video.
3. Choose ‘Text‘ at the bottom of the screen and enter the text to be converted into voice. Tap ‘Done‘ in the top righthand corner. This will place a text box above the video that you can customize.
4. Hold down the text box until you see “Text-to-Speech” appear.
5. You may now select your preferred voice. Select it, and it should take effect.
If you have been using TikTok for a long, you may have noticed that some people’s voices in their videos have changed. Some of these voice effects are amusing, squeaky, or grumpy. It never fails to bring a smile to one’s face.
Surprisingly, altering your voice on TikTok is simple, especially if you are shooting a video directly on the app. Simply follow the procedures outlined in this article, and you will learn how to change your voice on TikTok.
TikTok has several various speech effects, similar to video filters, to complement whatever mood you are trying for on TikTok.
Another advantage of the massively popular video-sharing software is that you may listen to each voice effect before deciding whether or not to use it! You may try out several speech effects to see which one works best for you!