You are reading this article probably because you want to learn how to brighten a dark video on Android. The good news is that you are on the right page to acquire such information. In other words, this article explains how to brighten a video on Android with some easy steps.
Why do you want to brighten video Android?
Our smartphones have become so versatile these days, and they are more of “digital Swiss army knives.” Capturing videos is one of the most common tasks performed using mobile phones, thanks to their high-end digital cameras. We always tend to record important and special moments of our lives using our smartphones. However, in many cases, we find it difficult to record them with precise features. After all, many are novices in terms of filming, so there can be some mistakes. Bad lighting is one of the most probable aspects that may ruin your videos. That is exactly why many users are curious about practical, brighten video on Android methods.
The good news, however, is that there are practical solutions to make it happen. So, if you wonder how to brighten a video on Android, the following paragraphs will help you.
How to brighten a video on Android with user-friendly apps
Well, there are many video editors in the market. However, the truth is that only some of those apps are as good as they claim. So, you will need a bit of research work before choosing a tool to brighten video Android. That said, we have prepared this list with the most practical and suitable options.
01. How to Brighten A Dark Video On Android by Filmora Go
The first app on this list is Filmora Go, and it well deserves this place. Those who wonder how to brighten a dark video on Android will find this app to be very useful. It is incredibly friendly to any user. Also, it lets you add plenty of effects apart from the handy editing features. Basically, Fimora Go is an app that has all the fundamental effects to make your videos good-looking. So, changing the brightness level of an Android video is a very simple task.
How to brighten a video on Android using Filmora Go?
Mentioned below is how to brighten a dark video on Android using this app.
- First, get FilmoraGo installed on your device and open it. Then, click on the option called “New Project.” It asks you to choose a video; just select the respective video from the gallery.
- Now, you should tap twice on the video. Then, some options will appear. Since you want to brighten video Android, tap on “Adjust.” Then, you should launch the menu that represents video brightness.
- Choose the option called “Brightness.” You can use the slider to change the brightness level. Once you get the desired results, you can click on “Export.” That’s it!
02. How to Brighten A Dark Video On Android via BeeCut
The next option is BeeCut and which has very impressive video editing features for beginners. It is possible to add various transitions and filters to the video. Also, you can change the parameters of the video without any trouble. The interface is so friendly.
Mentioned below is how to use BeeCut on your device and brighten video Android.
- First, you should install BeeCut on your device. Then, you are supposed to launch it and tap on the option “Trim Video.” Then, you should add the video that should be brightened.
- Now, you will see several editing options in the video. Just click on the option called “Adjust,” and you will see different options.
- Click on the option called “Brightness” so you can slide to change the brightness.
03. Filmmaker Pro
This is another useful app specifically for novices who wonder how to brighten a video on Android. This specific app gives access to a superb user experience. You will find plenty of video editing tools with it. It has a free version, and it will work well even with novice users. However, if you intend to use its professional tools, you will have to go for its Pro version.
How to brighten a dark video on Android using Filmmaker Pro
Please follow below guide to brighten video Android.
- First, you should download Filmmaker Pro and open it. After that, tap on the option labeled “Add Project.”
- Browser for the video in your local storage and tap on it to bring it to the timeline.
- Tap on it so you can see the edit options.
- Click on the option called “Adjust.”
- Now, go to the option called “Brightness,” and you can change the values by sliding.
04. A Color Story
This is a pretty handy app used for both photo editing and video editing. All the basic editing options are included in this app. Also, there are plenty of video modes available to match the requirements of different social media platforms. It is true that this app has a very friendly UI. However, it doesn’t let you edit videos longer than one minute.
How to use A Color Story and edit a video
- First, you should install A Color Story on your device and click on the option called “Albums.”
- Tap on continue. Then, you can choose the icon that represents Tools. It is available in the menu, so you can change the video brightness as you wish.
- Tap on the menu labeled “Adjust.”
- Now, locate “Brighten” and choose the brightness levels.
05. Action Director
If you wonder how to brighten a video on Android, check this app out. This app is compatible with multiple languages. It supports FX Video editing and many other functions. Basically, it is a good tool that can deliver a professional outcome.
How to use Action Director
- Install Action Director and open it. Then, tap on the option labeled “Edit” to proceed.
- Now, you should choose the option called “Adjustment.” Then, choose “Brightness.”
- Once you have done that, move your slider and change the brightness of the video.
Other tools to increase the brightness of a video
Brighten Video on Android by Other Tools:
InShot is a simplified yet feature-rich tool that can brighten your videos quickly and easily. It can perform all the basic video editing tasks with ease. You can find some text and emoji options as well. It is compatible with both Android & iOS platforms.
Magisto is a unique app that uses AI technology to enhance the videos you have shot. It features an excellent ability to bring more brightness to your videos. You can even crop videos automatically and stabilize them. Also, it has plenty of filters and effects. You can see a facial recognition feature on it. However, it has some annoying advertisements to bother you.
If your purpose is to make a simple edit like brightness increase, Instagram can be a solution. Once the dark video is uploaded, you can use some filters and bring more brightness. In addition, you can add more effects. But you cannot expect advanced edits from this tool.
A more professional method to change brightness levels of a video
All of the above options are quick and convenient methods to brighten video Android. With that said, what if you want to get a more professional outcome from the edited video? If not, what if you want to edit videos on your PC or Mac? In this case, you should go for a more reliable, professional, and stable tool like Filme. It is a professional video editor that is packed with plenty of features to give excellent outcomes. If you are looking for a highly professional video editor with professional results, try this tool out.
How to brighten video Android using Filme
Mentioned below is what you can do with Filme.
- First, download Filme through their official website and install it on your computer.
- Open the video editor to see the main screen.
- From the main interface, you can import media from the local storage of your computer.
- Now, drag the respective video and place it on the timeline.
- When you tap twice on the video, you can see its editing features to proceed. If not, you can click on the icon labeled “edit” (which is located right above the timeline).
- Now, you should adjust the brightness by moving the slider. Once you get a satisfying output, save the video.
That’s how to brighten a video on Android using Filme.
Features of Filme
Now, let’s take a look at the most notable features of Filme so you can get a better idea.
- Unlimited advanced video editing features.
- Compatible with both macOS and Windows platforms.
- It allows you to cut, split and trim videos with ease.
- The faster video editing process
- No shortage of filters, templates, and preset animations.
- Slideshow feature to make your videos more exciting.
Pros of Filme
- It offers all the features for free for every user
- Works on both macOS and Windows
- Advanced video editing features for everybody
- Excellent tool for beginners and professionals
Cons of Filme
- It is a pretty new application with no long track record
- Not available on Android
So, those are the methods for those who wonder how to brighten a dark video on Android. As you can understand, the entire process is very simple, provided that you use the correct tool. So, go ahead and brighten video Android with one of those tools.